Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Paris With Love

From Paris With Love. Nice title for an action movie.

My morning. Woke up early in the morning. Tiredness still clingy on to every part of my body. But I have got no choice. I have to prepare some of my stuff. Seem like no gym for today. Maybe I will have to go tomorrow morning.

Today, deal with structure assignment.

Another thing, I got dumped. Just few days ago. Well, according to my friend, it was not a surprise. She say this time I was a real jerk in the relationship. This is the first time someone want to break up with me first. Well, have got no choice but to admit that. Emo? Not really though. Maybe because there isn't any progress to start with and there isn't any fond memories. Long distance I guess. Maybe it is cool. No one is going to get hurt from this.

The way I deal with my things, "Every thing must be dealt separately". That is the thing that I had learned from my past. Get over with thing that doesn't work out and focus with others.

No comments: