Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Groundwater

Tomorrow I will have another test on groundwater and environmental engineering. The hardest subject this semester. Still studying. Last night, I did not sleep and went to the computer lab at around 3am. Studied and slept at the lab till 8am and later on I move to the library and studied awhile and sleep till 12noon. Had lunch with friends and later on went home and sleep till 6pm. Right now, I am fresh to continue the battle. Another 12 hours till the test.

Argh. The books I ordered are not here yet. And yet I wanted to but another two books. "The Bro Code" and "The Snowball: Warren Buffett". Warren Buffett, the richest investor in the world. Should learn from the best. Reading his book will be the start.




Another song to share here.


Another good song from them.

I have got 3 more chapters to go trough and 5 more questions. Lately, I was thinking what part time job I should get. I still haven't sign up for the bar tending course. Too much to learn. For future and also for pleasure. I should be able to achieve both together.

Still got a few assignments to follow up tomorrow after the test. Another test will be on the coming Friday. Study marathon till the exam is over. After exam, then I will to follow a group of researcher to NSW for some research.

In the end, I still haven't forget about the scuba diving. Can't wait for it.

You are right, my friend. I need some fun now.

No comments: