Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Work! Work!

Cool. All the assignments are progressing.

Middle of the night. I had just finished my part for the group work as well as the tute work for this Thursday. Should sleep soon. I have to go to gym later. It has been sometime since I been to gym.

Updating high quality Jay Chou new songs.

Lately, I like taking a walk to the nearby Coles at night. Sometimes just to get a cartoon of juice. Is it the stroll that I am liking or because I am craving for some juice? Or it is because I just want to get out from the piles of books and laptop for a moment?

Taking the stroll down the dark street, listening to some songs, body tremble with cold, and look up the sky for some stars. It just make me feel comfortable. Memories filled in as I am gazing at the stars high above the sky.

Yet another day had passed. Now is the morning of a new day. The sun will rise over here soon but at another part of the world, the sun is setting. The cycle just keep going on non stop and will not wait for anyone.

No comments: