Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pumpkin Soup

Early morning, woke up and my mum called me. Well, seem like my grandpa's sickness is getting worst. He had been sick for quite some time now. Have been following his news. This morning, my mum gave me the latest news. Seem like his heart is failing on him now. It is actually affecting other part of his organs as well. Seem like time is running out for my grandpa as well. He has served his life well. Done his responsibility, watched his children grow, including his grandchildren and great grandchildren. Has his life been happy all this while? Actually, I think my grandpa is happier when he was working at a temple near Genting Highland. I still remember when I was a kid, we always go up to Genting Highland. Always stay at the same apartment, same room and will always stopped by the temple to pay grandpa a visit.

Time pass and he no longer work there. Most of us, grandchildren grow up and eventually we are tired of Genting. All of us go on with our own path and yet that old man watches our back for us even till now. He has always been strong and fit. He used to move around and pay us a visit whenever he misses us. Sometimes, visit our parents, uncle and auntie while they are at work. He may be stubborn at times, according to my mum, and yet I can see that he loves all of us. I always threatened my mum that I will complain to grandpa is my mum bath at late hours. I often heard stories from my mum that my grandpa is very strict to them when they were very young.

There is nothing that we can do except stand by him and continue our journey in life.

As for today, besides those random thoughts bout my grandpa, I cooked pumpkin soup and continue my studies. Well, thanks to my friend, who suddenly messaged me and was asking me how things are. Then only I realised I haven't place the order for the books that I wanted. A little chat over the net with her did make my day feel more relax today. I am not the type of person who can stay at home all day long. I will become restless and do random stuff on the net and will eventually waste my time. Seem like, I really should hit the gym tomorrow.

How was the party on the cruise?
What else can be more awesome than, cruising on the sea at night, chilly weather, songs played by DJ from the EVE, booze, chocolate, a couple of new friends, and some dancing.

No comments: