Friday, May 14, 2010

Naruto is out

Every week, once the Naruto anime is being released, I will then realized another week had gone. That is how I mark my week.
It is getting late. My friends all are in bed after they settle the matrix for the structure. Somehow, I still want to prepare a bit for later. Later, the lecturer will there in class. Should make good use of the chance to finish up the assignments. Just a little preparation on structure will do the trick for the class.
Later, I will still have to attend a seminar till night. Seem like there will be no time for gym tomorrow. There are a lot of things to prepare. Notes, draft calculations, charge my mobile phone, and yet not to forget to update my ipod. No matter how busy, we must always learn to find ways to relax ourself. One of the way will be listen to some music whenever we can.

Today, a friend call me up for a chat. Seem like to check on me whether I am emo-ing or not. Haha. Being emo will only mean being selfish to the people around you. There are more things to do. No worries. Moving on as swift as a shooting star.

Four final major assignments due in next two weeks time. Four paper coming soon. June, always the busiest month of the year. Not forgetting, father's day and also my dad's birthday is on that month. Seem like lately I seldom called my month. A week once? Sometimes once every 10 days. Holy crap. Last year, wasn't that bad. Have to make it up tomorrow.

The night wasn't that bad. Cold, listening to great theme songs, enjoying the studies, and also the cup of coffee. Coffee. Speaking of coffee. I had learnt how to enjoy to cup of coffee without sugar. Everyone might have different taste. Right now I prefer the scent of coffee milk and the creamy bitter taste of it. Learnt how to enjoy that during my last summer.

Aiks, some of the studies need me to refer back to AS4100 and CIV 2222. AWESOME. It is just awesome. Luckily I still keep all the notes and AS that I had printed out for last semester. Seem like being an engineer is not about scoring your exam. It is about how you understand the whole concept and have all your materials and be prepared for any problems.

BTW.. Go-Kart this Saturday night. WOOHOO!! Going to improve my timing again. Aim for the best race time. Can't wait. The desire to race. The desire to win. These desires are boiling in me now.

No comments: