Saturday, June 19, 2010

Disappointing Games

This year world cup games are disappointing. France can't even make it out from the group match. England is facing a slim chance of making it out either. Germany lost a match in the group matches for the first time since year 1986. Spain, the Europe champion lost to an unknown team. Brazil is still an unknown for the time being.

Much to study again later. Two subjects to revise for today. Revising at home will be a good choice for today.

Seem like, I am indeed getting older. I thought a two hour nap would be enough for me to catch the England match this morning but in the end I fell asleep till morning. Woke up early in the morning, finding that the match was a draw, 0 - 0.

Yesterday, was a tiring day I guess. Study from 9am till 6pm in the uni library. At night, catch up with the Germany's match and later on came home and slept till morning. Luckily I didn't catch a cold. Slept with my wet pants due to the rain, and shirtless. Screwed up life during an exam period.

For uni students, it is common for us to face the "Trilemma". The trade-off between, good grades, sleep, and social life. Right now I am in critical situation of balancing the threes choices. Well, these things won't change. In future, I will have to make decision in balancing my career, social, and sleep as well.

In engineering, I learn about the trade-off between Quality, Cost, Time, and Scope. In life I learn about the trade-off between Success, Sleep, and Social.


No comments: