Saturday, June 12, 2010

Being Honest

Most of the time, if we are honest to ourself, we will be able to get what we desired for. This is true. Yesterday, I can;t believe that my friend actually got the HD TV receiver for his television just for the SBS channel to watch World Cup. Well, he did ask me before whether I like to watch and I say yes.

Just before the event start, he got the things needed for the big event and invited some of us over to watch. I am grateful. I am being honest about what I wanted and there it goes. I got the chance to watch one of the greatest event in human life.

Evil grin*, "When you have rich friends, life will just get easier for you."

This morning, French VS Uruguay and the result is 0 on 0. A draw. Both strong team, fair match, and luckily I was sleeping. Not even a single goal scored in that match. I am actually preparing myself for tonight.

Later on 11pm, an AUDI A4 will come pick me up to get some take away from Maccas. And then head on for some discussion on groundwater past year paper and then the match start. AWESOME!! I shall take more more caffeine intake tonight.

What more can I ask for? Nothing at the moment. In life, we don't from others people, we shall only ask from ourself. What can we do for ourself? Right now, I am enjoying the preparation for exams as well as the World Cup matches.

The schedule for oncoming matches, 12am will be Argentine VS Nigeria, and at 4.30am will be England VS USA.
After 6am will be the time for me to take a break and have some caffeine and then get ready to head on to the library on 10am and study till 5pm before I come home and rest. Sleep early for tomorrow and wake up early for the day after. AWESOME time table to accommodate my studies.

No comments: