Monday, June 14, 2010

Fired UP (Germany VS Australia)

Since I am here, I think I should be rooting for Australia. Sorry, Germany and French have always been my second choice to root of after England.

This morning, I woke up early in the morning, 4am just to watch the game. I am glad that I woke up for that match. Amazing game played by the Germany. Awesome teamwork performed by the players in both offence and defence.

Scored two goals in the first half of the match was enough to make Germany's supporter to celebrate the victory. Who would have thought that on the second half of the match, the Australia would get a red card and they are down to 10 players in the game. This gave the Germany the opportunity to score another two goals.

4 amazing goals. Awesome match. I am now fired up for my exam as well.

Tomorrow, everyone shall see how I score in the Groundwater paper as well.
Germany's Miroslav Klose celebrates his team's second goal.

No comments: