Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love the way you LIE



Awesome song from Eminem latest album. "Love the way you lie". I don't really care if others lie to me. There is nothing from me even if they lie to me. Why should they even waste their time. Random wordings.

"Just gonna stand there watch me burn,
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts,
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
As long As the wrong feels its like I am in flight."

Yesterday was wickedly wasted for me. Hang over for the whole day. It was awesome to hang out in the Notts. A bunch of new local friends. That's the way they party and the Asian will never gonna learn that.

It is amazing how different culture have different ways to party. That is what make the world fun to explore.

Got an invitation to some diving trip. The dates clashes with my study timetable. Pitiful. This will be like those time when I hope I am a graduate student. Then I can request for a holiday and jump of into the ocean and enjoy.

No comments: