Friday, July 9, 2010

Thoughts of the Week!

This week had been peaceful and quiet. When you encounter those period of peaceful timing, your mind will start to scan your brain for memories for you to recap and maybe to view your past life.

Quotes of the week, "Human is capable of doing a lot of things but not continuously." - by NASA representative.

I basically agree with the quote. Well, it is true. I should say that, I am sorry to my body. I had been pushing it abit further than that. Pushing it to work continuosly for me and more.

Lately, nothing much. Germany lost the games to Spain. Most of us still think that that they can do much more better than that. Right now, I shall be rooting for Netherlands to beat the hell out of Spain. So far, this trip had been funny, a whole new experience for me.
Working along with an international team, it is seriously AWESOME!

According to my title, "Thoughts of the Week!". I shall put in down here when I have the time. Right now, I am tired to arrange the thoughts into words.

Great day tomorrow, with rain starting in the evening. I am exciting as I will be able to see the plane built by Jeff Walker. A civil engineer build a plane. How is that not cool?

Currently at the outback, the stars are shining brightly outside. Everytime when I look at the stars there is a scene that will always appear in my head. The scene from a camp where it is the first time I saw the most amazing view of the sky full of stars and the girl. There she was at the camp too. The night when I took a stroll outside to enjoy the scene, there she is sitting down there enjoying the view too.

Life is amazing. Human is too complex. We are bound by both our future and also our past. No matter how eager we are to more forward, we will always be tied back to our past.

No comments: