Thursday, July 15, 2010

Deja Vu

Once you are used to travelling, it is easy to pack. Few more hours and I will be flying to Adelaide. Just bought the tickets in the morning and off I go to Adelaide. Nothing booked. No plans. And we shall push our luck and see how things go for us. It will be fun.

The more you travel, the more you will discover about yourself. Just the day before yesterday, I had a deja vu early in the morning. That morning was a bit blur for me. Still tired from the research trip and off I go for ski on Tuesday. Early morning, I woke up an hour earlier because of the alarm clock that was being set for the World Cup. Then I walk to the Monash College common room early in the morning around 4 am and wait for the bus.

At that time, I was listening to my Ipod and browsing my photos while I suddenly had the Deja Vu. It seems like I had seen this scene before. Me in the common room, waiting, listening to my Ipod, browsing some photos, and suddenly think of my past. All these things are so familiar and it seems like I know that all these will happen before I go out with Charlotte and gang. From then, a quote came into my mind, "You have been my source of continuos inspiration."

I once been confused about my feelings and had then decided to avoid understanding it. But now slowly everything is coming back and slowly I am beginning to understand more.

Time will give me the answer than I want. I have no rush in it and will just be patience about it.

Team B. In the 4WD.

Team A and Team B group photos.

Waiting to do the field research.... Dozing off on the probes.

Last day group photos.

Team B. From the left, me, Wen Han, Ryu (leader), Sheen, and Andreas.

Going for trips, adventures, researches, volunteer jobs, and etc are just awesome.

No comments: