Friday, July 30, 2010

Coping Up.

"Is Simon an ASS?" That was the question being suggested in class for Simon to post in the Victoria Bar School. Simon, our crazy and yet entertaining bartender class lecturer.

My timetable had been very packed. I had homework to hand in on Monday and Tuesday. Tests on Tuesday and Wednesday. Assignments due next week and a presentation next week. AWESOME life I would say I am having right now.

"Am I in a dream now or I am in reality?" Random thoughts after watching Inception.

Lately, I am sorry to friends who I had chatted halfway trough and then fell asleep. I am getting old and a day of filled with events, studies, and activities is just simply tiring.

Coping up with my life right now. I am going to filled each slot with something and ahieve the best out of it.

No comments: