Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bartender?

Finally I passed my theory and practical. Am I a bartender now?

I am indeed a bartender now. Right now, I have to look for a job to broaden my experience in that field. It is awesome. I am the top scorer for the theory and yet I am only second in the practical. I really have to admit, the drinks they made seem nicer than me. My speed is the only things that counts. Well, aesthetic also counts. Seem like I still have lots to learn.

Tomorrow will be the final lesson for us. We will have to demonstrate the things Simon had taught us for the past two weeks tomorrow. After tomorrow class, then I am a fully fledge bartender.

It is awesome to know that bartender can work anywhere in the world. My classmates plan to work in Italy. There is another one planning to work in UK. Where will this skills of mine bring me to?

I wonder.

Mixing drinks for people is awesome. It possible invent your own drinks? That will be LEGENDARY!!

It is always exciting once you have acquired new skills. Something you like, your interest, you will always hope that it can lead to where you want to be.

No comments: