Thursday, August 5, 2010

The End of a Class

Awesome class? Awesome lesson? YES!!
Fruit Daiquiri.... 30 ml White Rum, 30 ml fruit liqueur, 10 ml Sugar Syrup......

Learn to wait and serve...... One group in the bar and another group outside the bar waiting...

Pina Colada.. Sad that the pineapple wasn't that good. This drink is highly recommended when you are having holiday at the beach.

Tom Collins. This is a good start before any drinks.

Garnishes. All busy garnish their own glass. It is confusing. Just too confusing on which tool to use.

Layer. I did a layer? YES. Had always wanted to try layering the spirits and liqueur. Taste great. Coffee and liqueur. The Galliano Hot Shot. 15ml galliano, 15ml hot coffee and 15 ml cream.

My group's garnish.

Simple and could have done it better? At least the heart made of the orange skin is creative.

This is the best I think. I wonder how should I pour my cocktail in?

The garnishes.

Flatliner.. Who want to challenge this drink? We will have a go at it this Saturday.

Just being busy.

No comments: