Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Sweet Dream Will Never Do...

This line rings in my ear after I watch the movie Armageddon. Just back from another awesome trip. More experience gained. More fun achieved and the tiredness is worth it.

Life...

Gain and Loss
Success and Fail
Sweet and Bitter
Love and Hatred

A constant battle between these things. I hate to fail. I hate loss. Hate, is the opposite of love. Simple, I love gain and success.

Who doesn't? However, a loss always reward you with a different gain. Failing now means you will learn to success in the future. Life isn;t that bad.

Sweet and bitter. They should always come together. Life is a mixture of these two. Why do I love cocktails? Cocktails are most of the time a mixture of bitter and sweet. Sweetness from the syrup or juice, while bitterness from the spirits or liqueur.

Some say that to be strong is to hold on while some say that to be strong is to be able to let go. To me, I prefer to box them up. Memories can be both sweet and bitter but they should both be cherished together. This is my decision. I had prefer not to forget or let go. I had realised that these two things can't be separated.

No comments: