Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Caipiroska

Today cocktail is Caipiroska. Now following the recipe from what I have learned from Vic Bar School and I like it very much. This is the fun part about cocktail making. There are no boundaries to what you can produce. There are so many ingredients and you can mix and modify accordingly.

Just like my life. There is no boundaries to it.

I still remember the other day interview. One of the question was, "how far do you want to go in your career?". I don't limit myself to how far I can go. Obviously that is my answer. In life, there are times it is easier to be honest with strangers.

The taste of the Caipiroska. Sour, bitter, stingy, and smooth. Just like our life. A mixture of different taste.

Lately, I don't know how to describe my life. I find that lately, I have understand myself better. I may have not become the person I wanted to be when I was younger but at least I am following a path that I am believing in right now. When I was a kid, it is easier to think that life is simple. Study hard and get a job that I dreamt off and then find a nice and pretty lady and marry and form a family. However, life get much more interesting and you will want to discover more. You changed your job preference. You add more goals into your life and keep chasing on. You found a lot of nice girls and things do not work out. You want this and that, and in the end you will have to learn to balance things up.

Right now, I just want a job on bartending so that I can improve my skills on my new found interest. Have to start studying soon for the final. Have to backup for the assignments. Have been slacking.

No comments: