Sunday, July 4, 2010

Germany.. YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Rushing around. Catch the first goal. Rushed back and catch the other 3 goals. AND AWESOME!! Germany won the game. Two goals by Klose. Man of the game. Awesome tactics. Awesome passed. Awesome defence.

There is no better team than this. The midfield basically brought the whole team up both in the defences and in the attacks. Best team synchronize. And best shots on goals. Mueller, you are also awesome for scoring the first goal in the first 3 minutes. Thank to you I got to watch that goal from outside a bar. I will get back on how I manage to catch all 4 goals on LIVE broadcast. It was an AWESOME night for me.

Right now, I still have to pack and leave for my next match on 4am. I am leaving Victoria at 6am and I am still not pack. This World Cup season is just AWESOME.

Too many awesome here. How would you describe an AWESOME life?

Come, give me a word.

AWE~~~~ "Wait for it"... SOME!!

Next match will be Spain on Paraguay. Enjoy. I hope Paraguay win.

No comments: