Monday, July 5, 2010

Outback

Stranded somewhere in New South Wales. Far from Sydney. Funny thing things, the minute I told people that I will be going to New South Wales, the only thing popped up in their mind is Sydney.

Nah, that is boring. To make the whole situation seems more interesting would be, I am working along with an international team to validate and do some research on some NASA new satellite technology. Far away from civilisation again. It is getting dark here. It is only 5pm when the sky starts to turn dark and the chill start to bite trough our skin again.

It was awesome here. Meeting with different people from different places. Different university, professors, PHD graduates, NASA representatives, and well of us the undergraduates.

Far away from civilisation, there isn't much that we can do. Peace is what we get. Away, cool down our mind, and maybe give some stuffs a think along the whole research. Seem like tonight I can write in my diary.

So what do we do here? Learning to use some cool gadget call, "Getach". It was really cool. Running with the windows mobile OS, it has games, msn live messenger, and other basic stuff. The best was the GPS. Our work basically involve GPS system. It is the core to the success of this research.

Well, I am not using my computer so there is not much that I can tell here. When it comes to computers, it is best to use our own personal computer.

Anyway all the best to everyone. Especially to Germany. You must win this year match and not forgetting two friends from Malaysia. Hope you guys dealt with your problems accordingly. "SMS-ing you guys CAN BE EXPENSIVE here". Anyway, I am sorry that I stopped replying you guys last night.

No comments: