Saturday, July 24, 2010

The process? Enjoy it..

Yesterday I was sorting out the companies that I was going to apply for my intern when I came across this superb company which offer snowboarding instructor intern-ship. I was thrilled as they covered everything include training and exams. The down fall is 6000+ USD. Well, at least they guaranteed a job for us. After some calculation I would say I need at least 10k AUD for it. It is just awesome.

This morning I had set my goal. I will only spend my money on snowboarding as well as scuba diving in future. I will definitely spend a lot of money if I am to try all sort of different things. Seem like I will have to finish with my bartender school and get a job after that. Sound awesome.

Well, I still can do the intern after I finish my fourth year next year. Then I will be able to stay at Canada for awhile and earn money from teaching as an instructor. This summer, I will be doing the intern which is related to my field.

Yesterday my cousin told me something, "There are time when we had forgot about the process because we are rushing towards the ending. Why not we slow down and enjoy the process?". That is true. I will take things step by step. I just can't be too greedy, ain't I?

That is my GOAL!

No comments: