Saturday, January 31, 2009

あつい。。

きみわあついですね。

Well, this is Australia. They even have bush fire today at Endeavour hills due to the hot weather which the temperature can go as high as 44 C. Basically, due to the over demand for electricity, the transformer in the power plant in Victoria even exploded. Causing the West Victoria to experience power failure. Oh yea, it did cause us some trouble when we go around looking for a nice place for dinner. All the shop actually are closed due to the power failure. 400 trains being cancelled. What else can possibly go much more worst than this in Melbourne.

Nothing? Haha. 
Oh yea, I can't even go long boarding today after yesterday experience. I tumble over on the road in the middle of the night. I wanted to long board again but I am having my exam tomorrow. I am not risking my paper just because I injured myself during boarding session. Argh.. 

Patience....... Few more days and I will be done with this semester.


Oh yea.. The girls. They are just so similar to the weather. When the weather get too hot, we just can't stand it. So when the girls are too hot then I can't stand it too. Haha. Not forgeting that they too are unpredictable like the weather. 

No comments: