Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY!?!?

CNY stands for Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year is not something that great. That is what I think. To me it is a good time for us to gather around as family or friends to meet up once a year. That's all. Well, maybe I should rephrase. It is good to have such festival for you to 'reconnect' yourself with them. 

In Melbourne, don't really feel much though. Friends do have dinner together over here and trying to make it interesting. It is good to know that they actually went trough the trouble to make these celebrations here for CNY.

Yea. I am still fucked up. I think it has been the 2nd night I am awake. This morning, my friend comment. "You are so fucked up." Well, I was awake whole night and went to gym early in the morning. "You are fucked up." by the same guy just now at Mcdonald. Well, I did not sleep for the whole day. I should be sleeping now? I still have to go to Melbourne Exhibition Centre to set up the booth. Yea, set up the booth for one of Australia biggest exhibition event, The Reed Gift Fair. Sorry guys, it is not open to public. Want to come into the fair, either you join as a member or contact us and we will get you a visitor pass.

I am crapping now. My mind wasn't functioning. Beside not sleeping, I even had around 6 bottles of beer plus red wine. After all that and I can still finish a past exam. Wondering why my body can handle it.


No comments: