Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sidetrack

Like always. People influence me easily. Easily got sidetrack. I should be studying. I have around 10 more hours to study hard. Guess that I have to really switch everything off and study. Have been viewing on different londboards. IT is an alternative transport for the current situation that the world is facing. Economic crisis where all the price is increasing for everything things around us. 

"Longboard. You just have to buy it once for around 400 USD. And you can use it for a long time without worrying bout the petrol price."

Currently this is the board I am eye-ing at. I will have to get it shipped from US.




I can board a bit now. Can't do tricks yet. Yesterday practise kinda screw my leg up. Using weights while boarding seem kinda tricky. I will really need to get my own board and practise. Then I will be able to board to campus instead of walking. The board that I am eye-ing at is a Torpedo 40". It is good for cruising as well. Can go around travelling and cruising with that. Cool? Oh yea, it is good for carving too.

Basically the Torpedo is the product of a company call "Original". 




Have a look at the video and you will know what Torpedo is all about.

Personally, I also prefer Apex 37".

No comments: