Friday, January 9, 2009

Seasonal blogger

I am a seasonal blogger. I will suddenly update a lot of posts and suddenly quiet down. Blogging actually is tobuild my momentum on the study desk. It is in order for me to do my assignments and also my studies later on.

Today, I have to let my body rest from all the workouts. Fucking tired. So, what is interesting today?

I had watched two movies today. Both whacky movies. Meet Dave as well as The Wackness.

What did I earn from them?

Meet Dave, (What is the feeling of love and can you demonstrate it? When you feel it, you will no longer need the explanations.) 

The Whackness. Well, in this movie, we can see how screw up this world is for a ot of people. How they lead their scew up life and in the mean time struggling hard trying to achieve their goals in life. Do they have goals in the movie? I think one of them does. 

Basically, I am waiting for my friends laptop to fnish up the assignment which is due later. Just reformat my laptop. It feels that it is a brand new laptop. Nice and smooth. If only my life is ike my laptop. Once I have problem, I can just use one or two hours and reformat the whole thing. Then I can start all over again completely forgetting the past. Haha. I was just joking.

Well, besides that, today another chaos happened again. 3 guys trying to cook their dinner causing a whole mess in the kitchen once again. At least tody is better than before. Improvement. I am starting to think. I might have found somehting else that is fun to do. My friend always jkingly ask me to start a new life with a new name. It might be fun though. Since I am in a new country. Well, Australia still seem new to me. To be frank I always think that I can disguise as students from different country. Latest one is, people think that I have Canada accent. That is new. Maybe with my new name I can form a team like the movie Ocean. Since I have found two people to join in. It wil not be hard I guess. Just that we have to find talented people. Talented, commited and also perfectionist. The basic criteria.

What else. What happened today that send me thinking? Nothing else... 

No comments: