Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nice Pic

Light headed. Lack of sleep. Thanks to all the presentationa and assignments. Well, thanks to all the hard work, our presentation is excellent compare to others. I was asleep while listening to others. No offense. I will really fail other group. They don't even know how an engineer is supposed to give presentation.

Well, in this post i will be showing u guys a picture. I find it interesting. 
Basically it is a picture of a dead possum. If you look at the picture closely, you will be able to see a pinkish small creature beside the possum. It is the baby possum. From the picture, you can see that the mother possum was ripped of at the stomach and bleed to death. From this, we assume that the baby possum actually ripped of the mother stomach and came out into the atmosphere. However, it is still not ready yet and died together with the mother.

(The whole situation is some crap by Fendy. The photographer.)
This picture is consider normal to all the movies I had watched lately. Have been watching gruesome movies. Mostly involves cannibalisme. All these B-rated movies were well made. A few example would be, Rise of the Blood Hunter and Doomsday. 
Today, I was watching Rise of the Blood Hunter wile eating my dinner. Happily slicing my chicken thights, and watch the couple in the movie eating a life human. =.= I did stare at my chicken awhile before I continue eating.

No comments: