Monday, January 12, 2009

Deal

Deal? Well, it is not the movie deal or not deal. It is the movie 'Deal' in year 2008. I like that movie even thoug it is kinda boring in the beginning. First of all it is bout the game of Poker. Second of all, I learn something from it. 

Poker. What do I like bout playing poker? It is all bout mind game. On the table I can choose to be anyone I want. Honest player? Deceiving player? I don't really mind bout losing in a game of poker. Maybe because I have been betting small on the game. It doesn't really bother me. Good point is, when I feel like I want to win then I will be winning in the table. 

Nah, I don't learn on how to play poker from the movie. I am not saying that I am a good poker player as well. I have learn something. Better than that. For those who have access to my personal blog will be able to know bout it. 

As for today, coudy morning. Good weather to laze around a bit. I have been doing my assignment for the whole day yesterday and today will be the same day. However, we need to go to some factory today to complete our assignment on Engrineering Process. Sam is lazy for gyn session again today. Well, I still work out a bit at home. So far, I am starting boxing soon. Might take up long boarding as well. Before that I will have to focus on finishing this semester first. I should. It is finishing in this month time.

Oh yea.. One more thing, early morning with a glass of milk is still my favourite way to start my day. No matter how much booze I drink, I still prefer a cold glass of milk. Still the same ehh...

No comments: