Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Differences

Not long before this I did post up a post on how messy my house was. It is not really "was". It is messy again after last night party. It is always messy. After sleeping for two hours, a bit of workout in the morning, I walked downstairs. Stacks of pizza boxes. Bottles of "drinks" and glasses everywhere. =.=

I have been to Ing Ing's house before this, and seen the way on how her house mate and her cook together in the kitchen. They worked together very well. Cutting, frying and cleaning up the place. Their kitchen was as though as it was a new place. However, our house, when we cook together. "You suck man" and "Fuck you, always I wash" and "Last time I did that" are some of the phrases we can hear all the time. In the end we will just eat up our meal and lft most of the things there. It will be clean up after a few days when we finally got tired of looking at the dirty kitchen.

This is just some random post after seeing how dirty the kitchen was. Well, it is surprising that Shimpei actually said that our house looks neat when he came over the other day. I was wondering maybe among all the guys houses, ours do look neat or maybe because Ing Ing came over to cook the other day and clean up the kitchen nicely. Argh.. Screw it.

I think I have miss out a post. Well, I will update that tonight.

No comments: