Thursday, January 8, 2009

8th Jan

8th Jan 09. Nice date. Woke up early and fresh? Yeap. I am fresh. After a 5 hours of early sleep due to slight headache last night. I think I had defined my goal for this year last night in the blog. Kinda blurry about what I had written. Well, you will be writing the "original things" when you are blurry. Human, they are easily being blinded when they are awake. Blinded by their thoughts. Their so called thoughts that they thought is essentials and important. Mostly the thoughts are just reasons for they themselves or things that they call problems. Or maybe blinded by what is in front of them now. The have forgot bout what they really want deep down and forgot to learn on how to fight for it or appreciate it.

Wow. How come I am saying all these early in the morning. Seem like I am able to wake up early this morning.

No comments: