Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lunar calendar 16th

Lunar calendar 16th. The night which the moon are at its roundest. Basically I like the moon an the date of every month in the lunar calendar. Well, I will have to wish everyone a late "Happy Valentine's Day". Don't mistaken. The chinese valentine's day is on the 15th of the first month in the lunar calendar. Well, another valentine's day coming as well. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

Talking bout the topic "Human like to be observed". This theory is said to be scientifically proven. If its wrong then I won't be here sitting down on my bed writing this blog. I am also another normal human being. Last night, something "KAO" happened. A friend of mine which goes by the name of , Kyle Chen, actually jogged for 7km from his house to Monash Clayton at night. And in the end he ended up walking back to his house again which mean another 7km of walk. I will have to highlight his achievement as he claimed that he too like to be observed. 

The "KAO" thing is, he came all the way here to Monash University car park and went long boarding. After finish the session, he then walked home. Whole night doing working out which include push up in between as well. Hype uo lifestyle I guess. 

Longboarding went well yesterday. I didn't know that we actually improved so much after trying out a few steep downhills around. It wasn't long long before we started this. Personally  think it is great. We are thinking of making a new video soon. Gonna practised video making of our longboarding expedition too. 

Anyway, that is the update for today. It has been a kinda fucked up day for me as both of us didn;t sleep for the whole night for the longboarding practise. Anyway, an early "Happy Valentine's Day" to you guys out there.

No comments: