Thursday, February 26, 2009

Comment

この時代に
生まれてきた限り
この腕で この胸で 今 受けとめよう
愛を信じて

~ quote in Japanese randomly

Comment. Everyone like to comment on the things they see. Yea, I like to give comments as well. Lately, I just realised that the comments I gave is actually weird. I tend to balance up the comments. For example, if someone criticised an objects, I will tend to give positive comments bout it. If someone tend to give positive comments then I will be giving out negative comments. Rebellious? I don't think I am, I think I just like to balance things out. My friend comment for this is that I am a Libra. Libra likes to balance things out and seek for peace and justice. Seem like I would be better as a lawyer. 

Notice that I am able to type in Japanese. It is not hard. Lately, I have to memorise Chinese words and also polish my Catonese. It wasn't easy. I learned Mandarin language like 12 years ago. Now, I have to learn to write them as well. Lately, I find that I am slowly forgeting the Malaya language which I don't mind at all. In the same time I am improving my Japanese, and learning Hokkien dialects as well. I have friends who actually want me to learn French so that I can visit Mauritius someday. Seem like the amount of language I am going to learn will be sufficient for me to be a translator in future. I will be having another option in my career in future.

In Australia, the amount of immigrants coming over is overwhelming that this country is filled with people from different countries. In a day, it is not surprising that the amount of different languages heard can be more than 4. Mandarin, English, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Greek and etc. Since I am here, I do have people thinking that I am from Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, and Singapore. I am wondering. Where do I belong? Haha. Well, my frined's mum was wondering why I am picking up Hong Kong style during my stay over here. Not bad. I don't mind being mistaken as a HongKie though. ^^

No comments: