Monday, February 23, 2009

Boardings


The distanced travelled
The distanced travelled on 
longboards. Total is 43.3 km. It was a good experienced. Time taken was around 4.5 hours. I am still a noob. Slowed down the whole journey but I still managed to make my way to the city. 

If I am in it then I will make sure I can do it. ^^

Longboarding. It is not hard to learn. 

Well. Ignore the injuries. They are nothing. Soon, I will post up the close-up on my wounds. Not with bandages on.








When I first learn, I find it hard. Not easy to balance on the board. Having trouble to move around with it. There are two things which we have to learn while we longboard. They are, never be afraid to fall and go with the flow. Something that I always said to my friends last time but I never really implement them in myself till I learn longboarding. When I leard longboarding I was finally be able to understand the two phrase I always tell other people. Especially the one "Go with the flow". People use to say that I am good at "Tao Kai" meaning I am lucky. Well I still remmeber that there is a friend who asked me this, "Sam, did you planned them? I don't think you can get so lucky all the time.". "Well, I am just lucky," I replied. It is not true. Most of the time I did gave them a thought. Thinking how they might end up to be. Afraid of falling.

Now, I know that falling is just part of our life. Even though it was painful, we learn more from falling. Well, most of the time the pain doesn't go away in one or two days. For exampe, my wounds. they have been haunting me for few days now and they are still painful. We will have to endure them and learn to strife for the best in future. For my case now will be longboarding. This storied can practically be applied into our life. Helping us to achieve our goals and dreams. Just keep climbing back up and positioned ourself well after falling.

From the longboarding yesterday, the 34 km along the beach from Mordialloc to City, I also hurt my ankle, my wrist and got sunburnt all over. Felt all that when I was waking up this morning.

Group picture taken beside the beach.













Well, it was fucken awesome. Two trips totalled to more than 70 km in three days. From the pictre, seem like I have to go for a haircut. ^^

No comments: