Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bloggers

Recently someone asked me whose blog do I followed. Well, it can be calculated. There are only four bloggers' blogs which I followed for quite sometime or since they start their blog. Proudly to say, they are Kennysia, Debbie, Ice and Nicole. I am now actually considering not to follow Nicole's blog anymore. Her blog is getting ridiculous. After answering my friend's questions, I tried to browse some other blogs. 

I won't say that I am a good blogger. I would say that my blog's entries are ridiculous. Why am I writing all these entries at the first place. Seem like I am making a fool of myself. Well, this is just a crappy public blog. After browsing some blogs from friends such as Han Foong's, Siu Foong's, Cheah's, Suat Ling's, and finally Chanelle's. It has been a long time since I contact this first friend in Melbourne of mine. 

One of her latest entry is true. Her title is "Guys, do you know how to earn MONEY?
". I find that the thing she said in there is somehow very true for a lot of guys out there. Patience. The thing that we are lacking of. Yea, guys always think that by being successful, they will be able to win the heart of the girls they admire. In the whole process, they will be going for it ignoring everything around them. They have forgot to be patience and slow down for the people around them. Funny eh. 

Lately, a friend just migrated here. He got a point rght. If he is still back in Malaysia, he will still be spending most of his time in 'Mamak' chatting bout non-sensible things such as the politics, so called future, business and money. In the end we forgot to take action. I might have taken some action. They are 'so called' action compare to what I am doing now. Yea, I can recalled that pretty well. Because that is one of the reason I choose to come over to Australia. Haha.

Well, there is one thing I don't disagree in her blog. A girl always stay last in a guy's heart. Well, I think most of the guys will think that what the girls want. That is why they made the mistake.

2 comments:

debb.k said...

it's that debby is me? lolz.. i will definitely feel flattered.. lolz..

but seriously, patience is virtue..

feel u sam!!

btw, if that debby is me, my name is debbie la.. =P

Unknown said...

Haha.. Gomenasai. I jus edited the blog. Now worries.