Friday, February 20, 2009

Bak Kut Teh

Waliao. Bak Kut Teh. One of the things I missed back in Malaysia. The hot and steamy soup served wth pork's part. Additional fried chinese dough and eating them with rice. NICE! DELICIOUS! thanks to a friend who is doing a reserch on that now. I am hungry.

Why can;t anyone bring that recipe to Melbourne and sell it here. They will be able to make freaking lots of money. It will be special here. They can just sell it at the Chinese area here. I bet that a lot of Chinese will just flock into the resteaurant and eat. Maybe it will be able to attract or make those locals favor it. 

I am just posting this at random as I am hungry and lazy now. The reasons I am giving myself to be lazy is, my feet, knee and arm hurt. Nice. ^^

MCD anyone? We can board there now.

No comments: