Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inspirations

After reading a few blogs, it kinda inspire me to update my blog. Personally, I don't follow up with much blogs. Somehow the few blogs that I followed had been quite interesting lately.

First of all I would like to give credits to Google Chrome (the web browser), Latest MSN Messenger Life, and google map. Google Chrome is a highly recommended web browser beside Mozilla as its has a lot of features which make browsing trough the website an easier life. You will have to download and try it for yourself in order for you to fucken know the difference. The latest MSN Messenger live, new layout, new features such as the video display and etc is fun. Merging the messenger with messenger plus giving a near complete chatting tools. I won't say that it is 100% complete as there are still room for improvements. Right now my friends know very well when I am available for chats. I am sorta always available. Now I online 24/7 and basically they can just leave me a message there. Google map. It has been making my life easier by planning my routines for joggings and boardings. With pictures, cameras and also distance calculations, I can plan my routines according to my mood.

Technologies. They are just getting better and better.

Yet to be edited.................

No comments: