Tuesday, June 3, 2008

After exams. Relaxing.

Having 6 weeks of holidays now. Which is kinda cool. How am I going to spend my 6 week of exams? That is a good questions. I think I might find time to go around and explore a bit. However, I shall put more effort in running my business first.

After celebrations with friends outside the exam halls as well as went out for lunch, I think i spent my whole Saturday at Willie's place learning from him. He thought me on how importance it is to help others first if we want to succeed. Later on Sunday, went for dinner with Boon Hong, Weng, Carolyn and also Chanelle. Some Japanese restaurant. Not bad I guess. Still not as good as Raku Zen. =.=!!
After the dinner, Chanelle wanted to go 'YAM CHA'. This girl no need to study. I thought exams are just around the corner for Melbourne University students. Others all went back to continue their studies while we two go search for a place for a cup of coffee. Liqueur Coffee. Having a Jamaican style Liqueur coffee really warms the night. It was foggy and I think the temperature around that time was 8 degrees.


The scene of the place. Hmm. Suffering from STML. Short term memory lost again. I forgot the place's name. Thought of advertising for them.






My first friend in Melbourne. Oh yea, to all readers. This girl is looking for a new boyfriend. Not too old.. Not too young.. Not boring.. Not too rich.. Not too poor.. Must be nice to her and also be better than her sister's boyfriend who is freaking rich and good. Anyone that fit this criteria? She kinda like wanted to get marry now or something like that.



WOW!! When I reach home on Monday. Justin mum cook a good lunch. OMG!! How long has it been since I eat home-cook food? Not very long. Just ate Willie's nasi lemak at his place few days ago. Willie's wife is a great cook too. The dinner and lunch prepared by them was wonderful.




Now I will have to get back to my appointment arrangement for this week. Getting a lot of resumes nowadays.

No comments: