Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday.. REST

Cool and freezing. NICE!!
However, stomachache today. Have been drinking a lot of milk I think. Last week drink a lot of beer and wine. Today drink a lot of milk. Guess that my stomach is no longer suitable for kids stuff.
Finally, I am able to watch some dramas today. However, tomorrow onward will be busy for me again. And also finally I can sleep whenever I like and wake up whenever I like now. Freaking
Activwatch have been monitoring my movements everyday for a month.

"Eih, from the activwatch record, you didn't sleep well last week on Tuesday ah?"
"And these two days, you seem to be dancing whole night long"

Wahliao. No more privacy. Luckily now I don't have to wear them anymore. I dance whole night long also you all know. Didn't sleep well also you all know. Why didn't sleep well ah.. If only you guys understand that I wanted to help the society then I can sleep well and even go for holiday now. =.= Just trying to release a bit tension.

Since I have to go out early morning tomorrow, guess that I have to enjoy nicely before I start working again.

Being busy is not a big deal. But dealing with the tension is not my thing. Have been living a carefree life for very long. Yesterday my mum even relate to me that she got a friend actually forbid her daughter to come back to Malaysia during her uni break. Then I was thinking. "You don't want me to go back also meh?" Haha.. What I can say now is no matter how far I want to go.. Back home in Malaysia is always the best. ^^

Funny. Home in Malaysia is the best but why I still want to go far far ah? Explore the world and enjoy it. Life is short.

No comments: