Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in Malaysia. ^^

Back in Malaysia?!?!

Haha. Hop into BMW.. Well, not BIG MACHO WIRA. It is the real BMW. My friend look at me. ROTI CANAI for dinner??? My expression changed. After a tiring day, going for roti canai indeed lighten up my spirit. One hour of ride with some good chat, finally I reach the nearest 'roti canai'.
WOW!! This is the first time I see people make roti canai after I left Malaysia for Australia. Malaysian making roti canai... Right in front of me. Eyes wide open and "roti satu", "Teh tarik satu"...




My roti kosong........ ARGHH!!!!











Curry KAMBENG!!!







The main characther... TEH TAREK!!!!







Later on.. On the way, 'Eih, nasi lemak leh?' I asked. Then my friend stop by at another nearest "NASI LEMAK".
'MAK CIK, nasi lemak satu,' I ordered as soon as I walked into the shop.






OTAK OTAK!!!!











Since I am full. TA PAU back home lo... NASI LEMAK and OTAK OTAK.








I am tired today. Will update again. Miss those food so update those things first.

No comments: