Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unexpected guest

Yesterday while watching and making strategies, I had an unexpected MSN message. Someone suddenly flew to here and message me. It was surprising. Finally I decide to go to city for awhile to meet up with her. It has been a long time since we meet up. What I can say is, she hasn't change much. It is sad that she is leaving soon to Sydney and then to Adelaide to continue her study. Well, Adelaide is not very far.
Well, at least this time I remember the place's name. I had posted a post on this cafe. Cafe L'incontro... Cold night, with a cup of hot liqueur coffee and some chat is old friend feels so good.

Evie.. The Unexpected guest..








The chat reminds me a lot of the things. And finally I realise and understand more bout myself. Maybe it is my fate to come over Australia. I will be able to discover not only another part of the world, to learn new things but aso to discover myself. Well, the details of that will not be posted in this blog... ^^

No comments: