Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today.. Meaningful.

ARGH!! Just got ready for tomorrow strategy. Tired. Guess that Joyce must be busy preparing her stuff too. I am not really prepared. I finally realized that I had lost my yellow memo. I am suppose to sort things out for tomorrow. Guess that I will have to do it tomorrow in the train.

Things have been going on smoothly. I hope it will be.

Early morning, make my way to the Alfred hospital. Later on, head on to Dandenong. Spend whole day there and head back home at around 5.30pm. Tired? Yea. It is good. At least my time is all filled up. Reached home and done my 'homework' and then went to Kah Ho place for some to get a book. Seem like he is bus with his paper. Haha.. 2nd year engineering is not as easy as i thought.

That's all. Some craps before I prepare to sleep.

No comments: