Friday, June 6, 2008

Slacking

Currently, I have nothing much to post on blogs. Been relaxing. Walk around and visit the same old places around Australia. A friend said wanted to cycle along the railway and take some pictures today but he suddenly got called for a shift tonight. He did come out with something good. Cycle along the railway. Why haven't I thought of that?

Maybe I should plan out a route and go cycling for some sight seeing as well as to enjoy myself a bit. It will be fun. The wind whip across my face as I cycle. Maybe, rent a car without the rooftop and drive up to somewhere for two days straight. See where can I reached and what kind of place and people I can meet.

Well, all that will need time to prepare. I will do that. Definitely!!

That's all I think. Crap up some stuff before I start my day. ^^ Good day people.

No comments: