Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exam finished!!

WOW!! Finally. My first semester here in Australia has officially ended. It is cool. At first I thought I will be very free after the examinations. Guess that I am wrong. More things are coming up for me to do. I am also proud to say that I think I did pretty well in my exams.

Then I shall talk bout my last paper. I took a paper for 'JOCKEY' position. We have to go for an exam before we can become jockey.
As you can see from the picture. I took my exam at the Melbourne Racing Course. Nice place.







The entrance.








Stuff that we bought before our paper. Celebrate!! We are not going away after the paper without any celebrations.







From the exam hall, I can see the race course. I can imagine myself racing in the course. It will be damn cool.







Me and the gang who took the paper with me. Celebrated right outside the exam hall. * I am still wondering what kind of horse I am going to ride in future.






Notice: http://robertccs.blogspot.com/ will be a private blog in future.
http://ryoushibusiness.blogspot.com/ will be a new blog with the new path I found.

No comments: