Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mcdonald's craze..

Mcdonald.. Even a small kid would know what it is. Lately, Malaysian has been going crazy bout the Mcdonald chant which goes:
"Two all beef-patties,
special sauce, lettuce,
cheese, pickles, onions
on a sesame seed bun"

Sad that I am not around in Malaysia. I will give it a go for the free BIG MAC. It has been a long time since I spend the whole night at Mcdonald for supper, assignments or to study. ARGH!! MCD. They do not have Mcd AYAM GORENG spicy set large here. I am craving for that now.

Mcdonald even have a contest on who can make the best video with the MCD chant in it. With the attractive prize amount up to RM10,000, who will want to miss trying their best for it. So far..... I haven't seen any good video being sent for the competition. Even Kenny Sia's Saddam Hussein is not really that entertaining. At least he did come out with good idea on playing a prank on one of the Mcdonald branch.

Below is one of the video sent by a random person which I think is not bad. If I am to make a choice to choose one, then I will vote for this. If I have a choice. Try harder people. Come out with something better if you really want to win.


As always, I am giving comment as though as I am very good at it. Peace!!

Below this one.. Seriously suck... When my house mate look at it. ~SPEECHLESS


As for this.. I went speechless.. But can't deny it. The girl in it is hot. That is according to Kenneth. Seriously, this one is rubbish.

No comments: