Friday, May 9, 2008

Been real busy.

Been real busy lately. Good new is my application for biology faculty has been approved. Went up to building 17 last Thursday for the interview and luckily everything went well. I still remember that day I had to pass up two assignments and present a presentation. Now I still got one quiz and two assignments to go. Omg. Exams are just around the corner. Better get lesser sleep and work hard for this month. There are only 3 more weeks to go and everything will be done.

Holidays.. What plans? Ski? Brisbane? I doubt that Choon Yauw is going to plan up that ski trip. Might as well pass it. Brisbane... Fendi did ask us to go Brisbane. Tempting. However this holiday I had got plans already. Might not be able to take time out for that. Argh..

Luckily Monash has been very kind to us and provide us some coffee. A good treat when we are busy.








This picture is a bit blur as Nabila doesn't know how to take picture.

Now that I have to continue to do my work. That's all for now. Will update when I have the free time or encounter anything interesting.

1 comment: