Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hardworking weekend

Hardworking? Yea. I think so. Did some assignments and a bit of studies. At least I started a bit on my studies. I better do.

Nothing much over thee weekend. Went to Chadstone twice. First time is on Saturday which I and a friend had a walk and I tried to look for another part time job. Hope they will call me this time. The people here have the tendency to ignore you if they think you are not suitable. =.= Such lazy employee. Went there again for a bit of shopping today. 3 guys going shopping. Seems very gay. Or I should put it in another way, IT IS GAY.

Didn't but anything much. Cause I just want to walk around. I did buy a snow cap again and also a cotton socks to warm my leg at the night. Maybe next time I should shop alone. By that way, I will be able to get something for myself. Should have look for a glove and also a winter coat. The GAYEST thing is we three bought the same cotton socks. Luckily I have the different color than the other two. We got no choice because the sock is cheap if we buy together. TOGETHER!! Exaggerated a bit.

I did cook myself some Chinese dessert on Friday night. "Tong Yuen". Nice.. Still prefer my family made one.







Today, funny thing happened when I am trying some of the winter cap. There is one the Russian style cap that I tried when the salesgirl waked to me stating that, I will have to dance for her if I want to try those caps. Spontaneously I put on the Russian cap and asked her to teach me. Maybe the next time I go to Chadston again, I will buy that cap from her. Friendly people..
To me, winter clothings are nice. I think someone told me that before.

Tonight, I shall have anything that I can find in the kitchen for my dinner. Nothing much I guess. Ja people.

No comments: