Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Thursday gone?

Thursday has always been quite a nightmare for my classmates and me. Today, it rained from morning till evening. Started since the moment I stepped out and walk to university till I finished my 2nd class. Conclusion, today is a cold day. I am alright with it because I like cold. I only pity those who ride to class and have to ride their bike back with a wet butt.

The weather of the day. 'Gloomy' 7 hours of class today was tough. 4 hours physic and 3 hours of maths. Killer. At least today maths was a simple class. Dealing with simple mathematic questions. Physic wasn't easy. 4 hours of lectures. Sitting down and listen to the lecture in class was boring. I felt asleep. Dean felt asleep. Jason felt asleep. And Fendi felt asleep till he dropped his pen on the floor.


After physic class and we packed up getting ready to leave when I saw this. Andreas sitting at a corner at the back of the class. Emotional? I don't know. Must be chatting with his long distance girlfriend.





Speaking bout long distance relationship. We did had a funny conversation with Shimpei about it.
Me: Why so happy? 3rd year anniversary? (Yea. Shimpei is with his girlfriend for 3 years)
Shimpei: Yea.
Fendi: What you going to do in future? Follow her to where she works?
Shimpei: I don't know.
Me: You should have her follow you.
Fendi: What will happen when you have children? Have two? You take 1 and she take 1.
Me: What if there is only one? Half each? ( Being lame)
Shimpei: I don't know. Now she planning to go Canada for studies. Or maybe Tokyo.
Fendi: My girlfriend is at Tokyo now.
Shimpei: I will prefer her to go to Tokyo.
Fendi: I thought you two were engaged... (Sensing that Shimpei is feeling insecure!?)
Shimpei: Not really..
Fendi: It is stated in Facebook.
Daniel: That is the wonder of Facebook.
Later on we continue our conversation on plans to visit Japan. Since Shimpei is from Japan, we had found our tour guide. Wonder of Facebook. Virtually engaged? But they are together for real. It is just another application from Facebook that they two enjoy it together.
Walking back from school and I saw this. A flock of birds soaring through the sky.















Whole class watching this when Jason played it on the computer during our MATLAB class. The girls was amazed by this video especially Lynn.
While watching, as future engineers, we did analyze Tommy Baker a bit and came out with a conclusion.
Fendi: Is that CG?
Jason: Nop. He appeared in Guinness World Record before and his trade mark is this move. (pointing at the part where Tommy turn another basketball on top of the other)
That is our early analysis bout that video. Later on....
Fendi: That guy definitely is not an engineering student. He got so much time to practice.
Secretly the whole class agreed. Our conclusion. "Tommy Baker is not an engineer or an engineering student".

Please enjoy the video.

Thursday.. Nothing much bout it. Beside having mentally worked out during classes, I also had physical worked out by jogging around. It is a day which I worked myself out.

1st of May. Labour day in Malaysia but not in Australia. Seem like my parent went to donate blood. Got to call them now.

No comments: