Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lamest jokes and E-Bay

Finally, physic lecturer told us a joke today during our physic class.

"What is the smallest bar around," question him.
The whole class look at him amazingly thinking that a good joke might be coming from him.
"H-Bar,"answered him.
We all laugh as it was just too lame. Physics joke. H-bar is calculated from h/2*pi which will give a very small value of result. Seem like jokes from physics is too lame.

Again. Meant to post this yesterday but I was too lazy as the weather is getting colder nowadays. I really enjoy the cooling weather. Need to buck up in bidding for my winter clothes from E-Bay. Thinking that I wouldn't have the time to shop for my winter stuff.

E-Bay
It is really cool to have E-Bay around nowadays. The other day when my friend was over at my place to finish up some assignment, one of my house mate begin to shop with E-Bay too. He was amazing by what we can find from the site. Being the SAM, I asked him to have a look at the travel and tickets for awhile. 0.99AUD for 7 day stay at Bali!! Wtf. Well, I really like that offer. After that, Daniel joke bout getting plane from E-Bay. So, we search for it and they do sell light aircraft in there. WTH. How they going to send it over here? Parts by parts with manual to go with it? Since my place here got a parking space. Why not? The problem is.. Too expensive for us. E-Bay is just too convenient. I think I don't have to go shopping anymore. A waste of time, I guess. However I still don't trust E-Bay for getting electronic gadgets from it. Currently Have been viewing a large range of laptops and I think I will still get it from Dell site when I need one.

From today onwards I don't think there will be a post for my blog for two weeks. My laptop will be switched off for the time being as I have got stuff to do. Since it is winter then I might as well change my display picture from summer to winter style.

Next post might be on why I enjoy Cyndi Wang's songs. Maybe not all of her songs but she do have a few good songs. ^^

No comments: