Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sex and Love

It is normal for the society to view guys as bad. Especially for the asian culture. Guys are well known for being unfaithful towards love and tends to be cheat in a relationship more easily.

Guys are bad because they can separate sex and love. As for the ladies, sex and love come together.

As argue by the guys, for some guys, love sometimes do come with sex but after the sex.

I wasn't really sure about that. There is no point for me to argue or justify anything here as I am just another ordinary guy and I won;t know what I will do in future.

When I was a small boy, the thing I learn is I get to own the things I like and love. As I grow older, I learn that there are things that we can;t own it even though we love them. I also learned that admiration, like, and love are all three very different things. Very different. In life, a lot of people tend to get confused with these three things with their feelings and thus made life complicated.

Life wasn't that complicated in the past. Girls aren't allow to mingle and the telecommunications are that advance.  Right now, everyone is free to communicate and mingle with each other. Feelings among us tend to get more complicated. It is beneficial because we all gets more choices but it also creates more problem and complicate things.

Things should just be simpler.

No comments: