Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You said it...

You said it. What you had said really got into me. That is very scary. I thought those aren't the reasons for me to be that emotional. But it might have played a part in it.

You said that I am responsible, I always know what to do, a perfectionist, and so on. You said that you like being with me. You said that you feel that you understand me and yet I seem different in other ways.

You ask me why I can't accept you. Is it because I have someone else in my mind? I took a few minutes to think about that and there is no one in my mind. Is it because I just don't like you? Might be, you might not have been my type of girls.

The facts that you said you seem to be able to understand me kinda attracted me for a moment but not for long.

I was thinking about the above subject in the morning while I was in my friend's car heading to city for my air ticket. I was half asleep in the car.

No comments: