Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hidden Meanings

In life, things aren't as simple as what we can see from the surface. In this blog, I had mentioned this a few times because that is what I think about this world. We prefer to see things simple because all of us are lazy or we just hate troubles.

Let's say,
You know a friend who is very tough, most of the time within them they are weak and it is the opposite for those people who we think they are weak.

Is this true? We are all familiar about this sayings. But I have another view. This might be derived from our expectations. It is simple, a friend of you had been tough all the time, it is natural that you will expect him to be tough and when once awhile he he is not up to your expectation and you will start to think that he is weak within him.

Well, people will always believe that they want. This is just another way of viewing things that are happening around us.

What do I believe in life?

I believe that there is another reasons for anything that happened around us. I believe that things aren't that simple.

No comments: