Wednesday, September 22, 2010

摘星之旅

Life is too complicated. Leading a life by yourself is much more simple.

The title above is the title for a TVB drama. Another awesome series I would say. Portrait the life of different people living in the same world.

It might be the same old thing,
Good VS Evil
Love VS Hatred
Lovers VS Friends
Family, Friends, and etc....

My mum might be right about leading a simple life. If I am to lead a simple life, I will open a cosy bar with BBQ facilities at a beach. Everyday enjoy the sun rise and sun set looking at people playing happily right beside the beach.

If I am to do that, I will be sorry to my family who had hope that we would achieve something more in life.

Life is full of dilemma, I told my mum that I wanted to climb higher and reach out to somewhere higher and yet she say she hope that we would lead a normal and simple life.

Argh..

Someone please direct me to what I want. I am lack of motivation now. Emotional. Weird.

Hmm. I can't hope for that. I am Sam and I will know what I want. Right now I just want to go to a place and look at the stars. Maybe with a friend and a few cans of beer. It will be awesome. I just want to lie down there and have a good sleep under the starry night. Enjoy the night breeze and be rewarded with a few sweet dreams.

Night people. and sweet dreams.

No comments: