Saturday, September 18, 2010

Really?

It is amazing. I am amazed with the things you had said about me. They might be right and might be wrong. For me myself don't really know the true answer about me. I am still on the way on discovering the true me.

This is me. A perfectionist that will always try to seek for a way to be better than the others and learn from the best.

For what you had said about me made me sleepless for the whole night. Maybe I am going through sleepless night again as the weather began to change warmer. My adrenalin is all pumped up again for more action.

Sleeping is a waste of time. Just now, getting a two shot of latte with no sugar from Emily really make my night. Imagine being sleepless for more than 36 hours? I would say awesome.

Later on I will try on the sleep cycle. It was said that a sleep cycle take about 110 minutes. Hope that it is true. It will then be useful for me to maximise my life in the future.

No comments: